Ann Arbor Collection Services
Ann Arbor ASSET INVESTIGATIONS AND JUDGMENT RECOVERY
Our firm’s nationwide network of independent asset investigators and collection law firms will assist you in locating hidden assets to enforce the collection of debts, judgments, and child support claims in Ann Arbor. Our investigators are instrumental in identifying assets prior to the filing of a lawsuit. We procure verification of assets prior to the acceptance of a personal injury or malpractice settlement. We also investigate assets for probate estate matters.
Call our office today toll free at (888) 378-8100 to customize a plan that meets your specific needs. We recognize that each and every client is important to our success. We treat each and every client, big and small, as if they were our only client.
Ann Arbor ASSET INVESTIGATION SERVICES
Our independent investigators perform the following types of investigations on behalf of our clients.
- Locate Bank Accounts, Safety Deposit Boxes including Certificates of Deposits in Ann Arbor
- Locate Nationwide Brokerage Accounts with Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, & Money Market Accounts in Ann Arbor
- Locate Real Property, Motor Vehicles, Watercraft and Aircrafts in Ann Arbor
- Investigate Corporate Secretary of State Records in Ann Arbor
- Identify Liens, Bankruptcies, Judgments & UCC filings in Ann Arbor
- Verify Employment in Ann Arbor
- Identify Social Security Numbers and Federal Identification Numbers in Ann Arbor
- Skip Trace Ann Arbor Address Verification
- Full Credit Profiles Analysis in Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor JUDGMENT RECOVERY
- Are you ready to collect your money?
- Are you unable to collect the money that is owed to you?
- What is your time worth?
- Are your judgments collecting dust?
- Do you want to remove the stress and hassle of collecting your judgment?
- If you answered yes to these questions, we can help.
Locate Hidden Ann Arbor Assets. Turn Your Ann Arbor Judgments Into Cash. CALL TOLL FREE (888) 378-8100.Click on the phrase, ASSET INVESTIGATION, to download and print our Judgment Retention Agreement and Permissive Use Form.
Upon execution of our agreement either fax or mail same to:
Phone: (954) 577-7700
Toll Free Phone: (888) 378-8100
Fax: (954) 424-0500
Your Collection Solution, Inc.
1755 North University Drive, Pembroke Pines,