Our independent investigators perform the following types of investigations on behalf of our clients.
- Identify Bank Account Balances, Money Markets, Certificates of Deposits, Brokerage Accounts, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, 401K, IRA, Balances and Last Deposits, and Safety Deposit Boxes
- Locate Real Property, Motor Vehicles, Watercraft and Aircrafts
- Investigate Corporate Secretary of State Records
- Identify Liens, Bankruptcies, Judgments & UCC filings
- Verify Employment
- Identify Social Security Numbers and Federal Identification Numbers
- Skip Trace Address Verification
- Full Credit Profiles Analysis
Our firm’s nationwide network of independent asset investigators and collection law firm’s will assist you in locating hidden assets for the collection of a debt, enforcement of a judgment, divorce and child support matters, estate and probate cases, litigation, identify assets prior to litigation, personal injury and medical malpractice settlements and Elder law recovery.
The investigators are able to identify hidden bank accounts, money markets, certificates of deposits, brokerage accounts, stock, bonds, 401K and IRA balances and last deposits, safety deposit boxes, motor vehicles, watercraft, aircraft
Furthermore, the investigators are able to identify real property, mortgages and credit lines.
Once our firm’s investigators have identified hidden assets one of our nationwide bonded collection attorneys can assist when necessary.
Our investigators are instrumental in identifying assets prior to the filing of a law suit.
Call our office today toll free at (888) 378-8100 to customize a plan that meets your specific needs. We recognize that each and every client is important to our success. We treat each and every client, big and small, as if they were our only client.